Keypoint Law is proudly hosting the welcome reception at the 27th Annual Credit Law Conference at Surfers Paradise this October.
The welcome reception will commence on day one of the three day event, serving as an ice-breaker and an opportunity for the 200+ delegates to meet-and-greet in an informal environment.
Keypoint Principal, Andrea Beatty, is also the latest to join the main conference program, giving insights on the future of credit from a regulatory perspective. She will sit on a panel alongside senior representation from ASIC, COBA, ABA and AFIA.
If you would like to know more about the program, please click ]]>here]]>.
Themes this year include:
- Policy announcements from the Minister for Credit and Small Businesses
- Regulatory updates from ASIC
- Comparison of industry and regulatory perspectives on the future of credit and lending
- Outcomes to unsuitable lending - insights from FOS and CIO
- Home lending - mortgage broker remuneration and the future of the industry
- Regtech credit, banking and insurance for SME
- P2P lending
- The future of credit advertising
- Compliance and responsible lending