Five Keypoint Consulting Principals have been recognised as leading lawyers in the 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in Australia, as announced by the Australian Financial Review on Thursday, 12 April.
We are delighted to congratulate:
- Philip Argy – Information Technology Law
- Lora Shaw – Government Practice; Privacy and Data Security Law; Information Technology Law
- Andrea Beatty – Financial Institutions; Regulatory Practice
- Michael Rozdal – Insolvency and Reorganisation Law
- Gary Rumble – Constitutional Law; Government Practice; Public Law; Regulatory Practice.
Published in Australia since 2008 and worldwide for more than 30 years, Best Lawyers uses a methodology based on peer review that captures the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues in order to publish comprehensive lists recognizing the top legal talent around the globe.
To read the Australian Financial Review’s coverage of Best Lawyers, click here.